Sign in to follow this  
Pisa Fredriksson

V2 gltich...every time that a friend logs in, I lose my place in my inventory window.

Question

Welcome to the new forums Pisa, we are all just getting used to this format & it is still being tweaked. :)

You can disable the online/offline pop-ups in Me > Preferences > Notifications

4 answers to this question

Welcome to the new forums Pisa, we are all just getting used to this format & it is still being tweaked. :)

You can disable the online/offline pop-ups in Me > Preferences > Notifications

this would appear to be a bug, follow PeeWees's recomendation to work around the problem, and file a jira bug report at jira.secondlife.com (it should be filed as VWR, which is short for viewer) to have the problem fixed (eventually)

known issue with v2 viewers....  unfortuneately no one has had time to come up with a solution yet... 

believe me its a very very frustrating bug...

I remind i did report this as a bug a while ago, stil hoping they wil fix it the way  it act in  sl1, let the inventory  jump when  u  take up a item that way we can see in what fokder the item went, hard to find something back  when  each time u scroll down  the inventory  jumps up 5 or 6 times and u  have to start browsing alover. fo rme its a good reason to  stop beta testing sl2 its very anoying we forced to work that way, i think  we need to get alot votes on the bug tracker  so than  they  maby  might fix the problem,

Disable the notifications, when youre friends go of or on  line not fix the problem for me, it keep jumping.

but that same as we cant select a full folder anymore to  set the settings for a item we have in that folder, select 1 by  one , i have the idea  sl 2 isnt realy friendly for  builders.

i  stil hope thy get it right soon  in mean time i go back to sl  1 or try another vieuwer.