Looking for a pair of thigh-length platform boots

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a pair of thigh-length platform boots in black, preferably with latex or rubber texture. I'm not looking for that extremely common wrinkled thigh-high heel boots that was widespread perhaps a year ago and now can be obtained for a low price everywhere. It needs to have a high platform base, and be relatively skin-tight, but not soo tight that it comes in sock/shoe layer instead of sculped prims. Finally it must be copy/mod, or at the very least copy/resize script. My avatar is smaller and much skinnier than the average avatar, especially avatars appearing in clothing ads, and I'm also very picky about fitting, usually spending hours editing articles to make them fit perfectly 360 degrees. Therefore most of the time a resize script just won't cut it, I'll need to manually move individual prims around (thus why I need the mod permission) to fit. I don't buy stuff from inconfident creators who make their objects no permissions at all paranoid about people somehow hacking it and reselling it.

This is the perfect example of what I'm looking for (kudos to Viktoria Brandenburg, who is the creator), however, unfortunately these are no copy and the creator is unwilling to sell me a copy/mod/no trans pair:

[Thigh high platform boots by VvB]

Due to these requirements price is of no concern to me as long as it's not ridiculous. I've been searching forever for these and still can't find one.

Btw I've already had a look at Drakke Designs, they do have a pair that has platforms, unfortunately it is no mod, has no laces or buckles, and not skintight, which is not what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance ^^

Thanks, but these are not thigh-length and too buckle-y so not what I was looking for.

LiveReport wrote:

I found these on the Marketplace they are Copy Mod. I don't know why Marketplace links don't work here. It is not like we are spamming we are just trying to help out. They are called TART Bound Platform-Black.

Bboots.jpg

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

have you given Fancy Fashion a try i have some black platform latex thigh highs from there they're pretty plain aside for some lacing at the thigh

Thanks those look very nice. Do they come in black though? I searched his marketplace store and didn't find a black version... =/

Suki Hirano wrote:
Thanks those look very nice. Do they come in black though? I searched his marketplace store and didn't find a black version... =/

they are in black if you check the sellers other items but there wasn't a picture 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/latex-black-overknees-THE-ORIGINAL-fancy-fashion-boots/1377955

if your inworld you might prefer to check the main store at Gigli Sunset

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

Suki Hirano wrote:

they are in black if you check the sellers other items but there wasn't a picture 

if your inworld you might prefer to check the main store at Gigli Sunset

Just realized these come with no permissions.

Well guess I'll IM the creator about the permissions, doubt s/he will change it though.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Suki, hajimemasheta (misspelled because forum software bleeped correct spelling.) 

Do you like this style boot?  Comes in red or redder.

StormDomme-1.png

Yes that's what I'm looking for.

valerie Inshan wrote:

You might check at Similar Footwear. These are Rapier Boots, copy, no modify but they come with a very complete menu for resize, sounds etc. (BTW, they are expensive though, 880L!)

similar.jpg

Interesting looking boots, but they're not what I'm looking. I'm looking for thigh-length, skintight, platform boots. I have lots of regular boots already. =]

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

You can search the marketplace for thigh high boots and specify copy mod with the check boxes on the left.

I saw these with a quick search.  Maybe some others you like better would be there as well.

I already did a very thorough search on the marketplace for them, didn't find any that were good. The one you linked isn't what I'm looking for as it's not skintight, neither does it have platforms. By the way it's also a rip-off since those type of thigh boots have circulated SL for the last year or so after a fullperm version was released, lots of designers sell that exact same pair and some even give it out for free. That designer is trying to trick newbies with that ridiculous price tag.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.