Nothing rez everytime I log in my account...

Marlo Michigan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can anyone help me?

This has been happening for 2 weeks already. Everytime I log in, nothing seems to rez, like everything is just gray and my avatar is a complete smoke. I'm using a laptop with Windows 10. I've tried clearing my cache nothing happened... I already tried using a different browser, Firestorm and SL defaul but still no go. 

Any suggestions or fixes would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

2 answers to this question

Hi Mario,

I'll guess that your troubles are resulting from your internet connection. Has anything changed recently, ISP, router, etc? Try restarting all your network hardware, just in case some digitial lint has collected somewhere and is clogging the pipe. And here's a page with other ideas for improving the quality of your viewer's connection to SL...

http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-8741

And just in case there's actually something stuck in the viewer (unlikely, as you've tried both SL Viewer and Firestorm)...

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

Good luck!

How is your connection?

Thereare places that can give you a speed test.  I ues "Speed of Me" because it is all HTML 5 so not java apps or active X controls to download.  If you are getting 7.5 Mbps or better you should be ok

When you say "nothing rez" do you mean nothing at all?  Does the rest of the world rez except for you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.