looking for a sweet wonderful real girl NOT a loose goldigger or evil girl ok ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought there were no girls in SL.

Quinn Lysette wrote:

1. there are NO real wemen in sl i know i looked everywhere btw dont look inthe shemale places they sertainly aint there

if you find a real woman and she tells you she dont mix sl and RL it means she is secretly a man or a gay man or a tranny or a shemale or somthings thats not even real so dont bother

i myself have been lookin for years for a real girl that will buy me nice things n keep me happy but cant find her anywhere
:(

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I thought there were no girls in SL.

Quinn Lysette wrote:

1. there are NO real wemen in sl i know i looked everywhere btw dont look inthe shemale places they sertainly aint there 

if you find a real woman and she tells you she dont mix sl and RL it means she is secretly a man or a gay man or a tranny or a shemale or somthings thats not even real so dont bother

i myself have been lookin for years for a real girl that will buy me nice things n keep me happy but cant find her anywhere
:(

He forgot to mention that the girl must also have a short memory.

We're both out of the running, you for remembering, me for being evil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am sure there is real women in SL. I am one. And the fact they dont only want the relationship in inworld doesnt mean they are secretely a man in real. Like i personally would only date in sl no commitment in real. Just because I am here for the experience and fun thats why is called second life, for some people its means is a separate thing. Just saying.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.