Housemate? Someone to share property?

ThePrettyOne Sygall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I miss not having a place of my own but all the land seems so expensive.  Is anyone interested in splitting a parcel with me or even co-existing in the same house?  I'm only on a few hours a night, if that (generally 5pm-8pm SL time) so most of the time the place would be empty.  Kind of like a time share :)  If we combined our lindens we'd be able to find something a lot nicer than what I'm apt to find on my own...  Please let me know if you're interested :)

Hola, hola.

I actually have two parcels (I'm currently lending one to a builder as a storefront), and I would be willing to split the larger parcel with you.  At present its outfitted as a posh/modern loft with: fireplace, two sitting areas (one with a minibar), a small bedroom suite and a niche for dining.  It was initially and impromptu scene for roleplay though I'm certain I could outfit it to your tastes. Or, I could simply add-on to the existing loft so you can have an area to yourself. If you're interested to view the loft just contact me in-world around 4 p.m., SLT.  I'd be happy to show you the area, and if interested, we could hash out a cost.

Serishen Cagney

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.