Just in case the thread I replied into will get deleted soon...

koto Nizna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I asked this question from a post by a person who apparently breached the community guidelines and someone replied to the poster reminding the person about the tos.

Now this is my question again. I posted a thread awhile ago which is now deleted and it is about breaching the community guidelines. What will be the consequences if you breach the tos?

I ask this because I always encounter this kind of reply informing a poster when breaching the rules.

What about the spammers like the famous wasted.xxxxx? Seems like he is still alive and kicking after breaching the rules over and over again. Do moderators ban the offenders? are they also get ban inworld?

I'm sorry for asking this here. Apparently my post has been deleted maybe because the accused spammer replied on my thread

3 answers to this question

excessive spammers like those mentioned often have their accounts completely removed (forums and inworld) as can be verified by checking the name you saw on the my.secondlife.com webpage.... they use web anonymizers to get around this limit by creating new accounts.

other normal punishments are as PeeWee mentioned, warnings then temporary bans from the forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.