the launcher is telling me that you have to install the latest video drivers i don't know how

amirablidia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i was really exited to play this game and i am familiar with it but when i sent my computer to get fixed i tried to download the game again but it's telling me you have to install the latest video drivers and graphics and i don't know how to do it so please can you explain the tutorial or advice me a video about how you install these things cause i am no expert at compuers soory for disturbing and i hope you respond soon thank you very much for creating this beautiful game love from the biggest fan =)

1 answer to this question

You don't tell us what Operating System you're using, which makes it pretty difficult to instruct you further. This is the help service for Second Life, and is not suited to solving problems on your own PC. You could contact a local supplier or advisor, or a friend, to help you with this. We're just random folks who are a really really long way away, and know nothing about your PC.

Best I can do is link you to a few tutorials, and hope you can determine which is applicable.

Driver sources: NVidia AMD Intel

And tutorials...

For Windows 7: Update via Windows Update

For Windows 8.1 and 10: Update via Windows Update

For Mac: via Software Update

If these don't cover what you're trying to do, or you've tried them and they're not working - please update your question with further information.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.