A-cup is "in" this summer!

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It functions exactly like the enhancers.  It changes the shading around the breast but this time, instead of adding more they cover up what is there. They are colored to match your skin tone and are worn like a tattoo or a clothing layer.  I know LAQ's are on several layers plus the tattoo.

In otherwords, they are skin swatches that cover up the push-up bra shading on your chest.

Interesting thought, I wonder how many people in SL have been curious enough to actually figure out their cup size?

Using a series of 10cm prims as a makeshift tape measure to do all the measurements I checked out my own avatar's bust. A tedious, frustrating, and humiliating process, just like in real life!

Admittedly, I use prims and realism was not something I was going for as a cowgirl. I kmew my avatar had a large chest, but I was surprised to find the numbers added up to 34HH.

I started over and measured myself three times, coming to more or less the same measurements.

Bust: 115cm
Waist: 74cm
Hips: 114cm

And on a 5'7" tall avatar. Eep!

SL_Promo_CapEstel.jpg

The few times I've seen people give cup sizes or measurements for their avatar, which is not often at all, I've been skeptical of what they gave. The actual polygons tend to look much larger.Just as SL men tend to run around with 10" or more between their legs, I think SL's women have a skewed idea of chest size.

"Natural looking" in SL likely amounts to DD's or larger  for many.

I think the trend is toward more subtle shapes too. My av might have begun with a Wonder Woman shape (literally) that was mainly because I didn't know how to make one of my own back then. And it came free with a costume. What a deal.

Most of the shapes on offer in my shop are more realistic (subtle figure flaws built in), and probably mostly B cups. With this av mesh I think a B to a C looks best. I think some of the shapes might have an A cup but I'm not sure what A really looks like. Totally flat?

I do offer some busty shapes too but even those do not have stick insects with bust slider set to 100. I offer a few idealistic i.e. 'model' or 'pinup' shapes for people who want to be 'perfect' in SL, but most in the shop are not.

I don't really want to encourage a trend toward stick figure shapes either. These shape trends hit and many times the trendy shape is a little overdone. I could name a few of those but I don't want to single any out. I think yours looks good Marianne but the thing with trends is some will go even further. I try to make the avs look individual enough that a clone army is not encouraged. Yours looks individual too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.