A-cup is "in" this summer!

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just recently I gave Marianne's body a makeover. I have never been a 100 height or a very big busted girl, but I turned the shape into a smaller,  thin A-cup size.

Cleavage boosters have been very popular the last 1-2 years. You could not see an ad without the pressed together breasts. - Even in topless ads for tattoos, the breasts looked like they were glued together! I admit that a few of my pictures was using this push-up effect when it would look better without it. But I never used them in topless photos. *smiles*

But now comes the minimizers. LAQ, Tuli and Pink Fuel offer A-cup versions to be worn over their skins. And Curio is working on a minimizer too! I know I am getting one to wear with my Jasmine skin. Shown here is Tuli "Claire" skin in fair with minimizer. Have you seen more skins with A-cup versions?

jacket_002a copy.jpg

you look terrific, marianne. any guy that would turn you down because of this er vel ikke mye å samle på uansett :D for å si det på norsk :)

i'm thrilled to hear curio is working on this as well, looking forward to getting it for sure.

and that's one kickass jacket btw :)

I think you look great, Marianne.   I'm also impressed that you don't use the 'glued together' cleavage layer when topless.  I laugh at the many many female avies who insist on wearing that layer on topless beaches, etc.  Not only does it look unrealistic, it makes the owner of said boobage look kinda clueless...   YMMV, of course.  :-)

Oh, I really like to change my avatar. I don't think I have had a "default look" in many years. My alts look the same over a longer period of time, since I don't use them much. And I am greedy, I don't buy so much for them. :smileywink:

And bigger breasts is just a shape away, click "wear" and instant cup change! A cup or double F? Both! (Not the same time of course!)

I don't think I would appreciate the attention from a certain type male avatars, to be honest... so keeping them away works fine. One of my alts was made for roleplay, before I found out that I wasn't really interested in roleplay, only to play dress-up. She was made ugly and too thin just so she should not be interesting to capture and enslave. My current look is more chic than sex bomb. But I have been working in Qaviamator on some really sexy poses...

Marianne I would love to go "A" :)

I have not really settled on a look for my Avi yet and I would love a body that is 5'7" (1.75 meters) and an "A" cup. Does anyone know of a good starter avi that is copy/mod so I can make the face look the way I want? (Pictures please if you have them)

Marianne Little wrote:

And bigger breasts is just a shape away, click "wear" and instant cup change! A cup or double F? Both! (Not the same time of course!)

Well, the problem Marianne is that with many skins if you reduce the breast size with the slider there are these weird "shadows" drawn under the breasts that shouldn't be there for smaller breast sizes.  Some skins look pretty awful when you are topless (and small breasted).

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Jessika Rang wrote:

Some skins look pretty awful when you are topless (and small breasted).

I don't understand.  Could you post some topless pictures so I can see the difference?:smileywink:

I want to point out .. I did NOT bribe her to post that .. HONEST! LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.