fitting Maitreya Lara with an anime head?

Liondandy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im curious about fitting the venus (or m3) anime head to the Maitreya Lara body

I beleve someone makes a tone / applier in the same shade for the respective head/body but fitting instructions seems to be lacking.

putting the head on the body requires using the venus alpha (at this point the entire system body can still be seen)

adding the Maitreya alpha hides the system body (the system neck can still be seen)

this way leaves the system neck as some kind of hodge podge make do neck extender which also requires a matching system body skintone (which is in the folder with the body applier comes with so I have to think it is intended?)

but even with this wonky fitting mechanism it isn't seamless, there are very noticable gaps where the head dosn't connect up with the neck.

fitting this way feels wrong, am I missing something, is there a different/better way to fit this?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

no responses...

well the only way I can think to make this work is to fit the head much lower than it should be so there are no gaps betwee it and the neck. then edit the shape and add a massive long neck until the head sits in the original place.

not too sure if that will work and i think it could have side effects with fitting hair and anything else that is rigged to the neck.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.