due to problems i deleted all my SL files now i cannot relog on to my account only rejoin

dancingman Acer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

There's not enough information in your question.

Why can't you retrieve your old account? Do you see an error message when you try to log in (if so, quote it)? Have you attempted to recover your password?

Your account is not tied to your computer's installation of Second Life. You do not need to re-join.

• Like 1

Freya i was having problems with my SL avi told to delete and send all files to trash , now i cannot get my old account back its deleted , so i tried to rejoin told i have to many accounts I only have two , i did find my old account with all my details but don't know how to reactivate this

Deleting your SL installation will not resolve problems with your SL avatar. Your account has not been deleted by deleting your SL installation either. I still don't really understand what's going on.

If you've deleted your old account manually for some reason, it can sometimes be reinstated by contacting support. There's usually a chargeable fee for this service.
Being told you have too many accounts can be an issue for those on dynamic IP addresses, or if you're using the same Email address as your original account. If you have one of these, try power-cycling your router. Failing this, create a new account from a new IP address or by using a new Email address during sign-up.

meu av nao aprece como resouver

dancingman Acer wrote:

Due to serious Sl problems i deleted all my files and secondlife all sent to trash  , now i cannot retreive my old account , i have to re join ,  kenneth

dancingman Acer wrote:

Due to serious Sl problems i deleted all my files and secondlife all sent to trash  , now i cannot retreive my old account , i have to re join ,  kenneth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.