Re-reading notecard problem...

RirinKwon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if this has been on the forum, I couldn't find it at least...

I have an auction script that reads data out of a config card... since it's a script thats supposed to be used by 2 more people I don't want it to ask to allow payment everytime the config card changes... so i had a part of code that just re-read the config but now it doesn't work anymore.

The script works generally, just when I edit the config it won't allow me to click on the box (I don't get the menu I should get).

Anyone who can help? 

(I don't want to leave my code here so if someone knows his/hers way around scripts, notecards and payment, let me know and i'll send you the code)

It's impossible to tell without seeing the script.  If you're not willing to post it here, there's not much we can say except to work through the script's logic yourself.  See where the llDialog statement is in the overall flow of things, and be sure that you still have a llListen open at that point.   I suggest placing llOwnerSay statements at strategic points in the script so that it tells you where's it's starting to misbehave,.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.