One piece swimsuit for flat chested girl

LucyBrit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I've done all the searches I can think of, so thought I'd reach out in case someone here knows a shop.

I'm looking for a simple black one piece mesh swimsuit that doesn't have too much up front in terms of moulded breasts.

If you own one I'd love a pointer.

Thanks
X

You didnt say which type of avi you running

this one will work if you use Omega Applier

this is mesh

this 2 piece for classic or mesh

These  are cheap but check out marketplace. I just put swimsuit in the search and got these, Ive not tried them myself. But you can go look. Look for demo if you need to try on before you buy, but  not all designers offer this service. 

Oh... this might also help:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CMFF-Mbody-Fitted-Mesh-Avatar-DEMO/6065793

- That is an adult small to flat chest female mesh body. The only mesh body that meets that niche that I know of (*). I think the shop for it has clothing for use with it... worth examining.

(*) Unless you count anime bodies - there are 2 more in that field and both have swimsuits: Avatar 2.0, and Kemono (which has human mod kits)...

LucyBrit wrote:

Hi all,

I've done all the searches I can think of, so thought I'd reach out in case someone here knows a shop.

I'm looking for a simple black one piece mesh swimsuit that doesn't have too much up front in terms of moulded breasts.

If you own one I'd love a pointer.

Thanks

X

Try looking at Japanese stores. The black or navy blue one-piece swimsuit is iconic Japanese schoolgirl wear (the Japanese term is "sukumizu") and some Japanese/Asian makers make special flat-chested mesh sizes. You might want to try Bare Rose in-world for instance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.