FS viewer deleted TP history can it be restored?

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How did this happen? the voewer crahsed when I relogged it asked me to retype my account name or create a new account, inwprld my av rezzed as it was but all the 6 months and over teleport info is gone, not just that the folowing day when I logged in the default avatar Girl Next Door appreaered instead of my own av, TP history was helpful in getting me to look at paces I hadnt visited in long, is there anyway it can be retrieved?

Something wrong at marleplace too, forst it wasnt accepting my log-in and when it did it overcharged me 90L for a 10 L item so there goes a 100L I have told the seller to see if she got over paid, can I report this and get my money back?

Any L$ spent will show on your transaction history on your Dashboard (go to Account  > L$ Transaction history).  You can verify if L$100 was removed from your account on that item on MP.  I would first recheck that item on MP to make sure that it's posted as L$10 and not L$100.

Wvweyrhing in there is ticked on, but it did not retain or restore TP history.

The money issue I think is also related to viewer, it possibly didnt deduct 90 L from account balance I paid in rent till I bought the 10 L item, meaning it kept showing the amount that had been there before I paid the rent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.