Firestorm and Duel Graphics

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Firestorm viewer for Secondlife will not start?..    AMD A10 7870K and MSI R7 250 running in dual graphics locks up at VFS initialization.   both graphic options running alone work fine with firestorm viewer. Problem only exists in duel graphics mode and hoping to get a bit more performance is why I added dual graphics in the first place.   Other games I have played work fine in dual graphics.

Driver Packaging Version 15.201.1151.1010-151118a-296614E

Tay Mefusula wrote:

Firestorm viewer for Secondlife will not start?..    AMD A10 7870K and MSI R7 250 running in dual graphics locks up at VFS initialization.   both graphic options running alone work fine with firestorm viewer. Problem only exists in duel graphics mode and hoping to get a bit more performance is why I added dual graphics in the first place.   Other games I have played work fine in dual graphics.

You will not get the benefits of dual graphics no matter which viewer you are using as it is not supported.

SL  currently will only support single graphics card configuration.

PS I have dual HD7950 but do not get 'locked up' at login and everything is fine using FS. Just no added benefit for the extra card.

Tay Mefusula wrote:

Hoping to crossfire two different chipsets huh, I can see you enjoy a challenge. Though it may be obvious to most, just be aware that there's no real support when you choose these crazy custom configurations.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.