Bracelets and mesh bodies

NellFury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm just trying out a new mesh body.

For some years I've worn a bangle on my wrist that I use to keep some scripts and things. But with the mesh bodies, the hands attach to the forearms and I can't find an attachment point that just keeps the bangle in place on my forearm...

Is there any solution to this?

I imagine the BDSM folks might have come across the problem as well, but I can't see any discussion of it. I could wear it on my upper arm, but that would get in the way of clothes. I could just find something else, but I like my bangle...

Here is a good tip that can be better than adding several objects to the same attachment point:

The rigged and fitted mesh can be fixed to ANY attachment point. For instance, hands to upper arms or shoulders. I use to keep the hands free, since many mesh items attach to the hand(s?) by default. So I don't kick off a dress first time I wear it...

When you log in, take off the hands and instead of wear, open the attach menu and choose the attachment points you seldom use. Pecs, upper legs, hips, shoulders....

Same with mesh feet, this way I can change shoes and anklets without a thought about using wear instead of add.

I read in another forum that glitches and crashes occur more aften when many items is added to the same attachment point. And that mesh bodies is best to attach to the center point.

NellFury wrote:

Hi, I'm just trying out a new mesh body.

For some years I've worn a bangle on my wrist that I use to keep some scripts and things. But with the mesh bodies, the hands attach to the forearms and I can't find an attachment point that just keeps the bangle in place on my forearm...

Is there any solution to this?

I imagine the BDSM folks might have come across the problem as well, but I can't see any discussion of it. I could wear it on my upper arm, but that would get in the way of clothes. I could just find something else, but I like my bangle...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.