I need to move my Linden Home location to an Adult area Maturity Rating.

hardsteve

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just moved into my new Linden house and today my girl came by.

While we were trying to play today ,  our "parts" weren't acting right.

The Linden home is on a Mature Rated parcel. We went to an Adult Rated area,

and everything worked perfectly fine. If I'm paying to have Premium Membership,

I should be able to decide exactly what rating my house should be on.

My profile clearly has Adult rating.

2 answers to this question

There are no Linden homes on Adult land.  You may abandon the land you have and buy 512 sqm on adult mainland if you wish.

That said,  never heard of sims blocking how your "parts" work.  It sounds more like parcel settings not allowing scripts. 

If you take reason precautions to not do adult activities in public (such as disallowing camera view from outside the parcel, limiting sounds to inside the parcel and keep the bed room talk in IM) you should have no problems doing what you do inside your house.

• Like 4

As Rhonda said, the problem is not the Maturity rating of the region.  You need to go to About Land/Options and enable scripts.

You DO have the ability to choose your land maturity rating.  You just can't do it with a Linden Home...those are all on Moderate regions.  But you can abandon your Linden Home, then buy a parcel of up to 512 sq. m. in size anywhere on the Mainland, including in the Adult regions on the continent of Zindra.  You do have to pay the seller's initial purchase price, but you will not be charged a monthly tier fee for the land.

You may buy a larger parcel as well, but you will be charged tier on land in excess of the first "free" 512 sq m.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.