butt broadcaster problem on SL

chesterburnett

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Adding to my earlier post Im using windows 7 and have for the last 5 years with no problem

and I downloaded the new broadcaster  which is an update from the old which was following

butt 0.1.12 and new is  butt 0.1.14 and all info is entered as proper and as in tutorial just to

be sure and same problem comes up. activate the broadcaster hit start button so stream

can go "on air" and it just says connecting and thats all. Read my earlier post to see that I

have taken great care that all is entered properly. So its not me or the broadcaster so its

either SL or the stream provider

1 answer to this question

Duplicate post, https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/butt-broadcaster-problem-on-SL/qaq-p/3012262

Please don't do that.  It makes it hard for us to see what answers you've already gotten, and pushes other inquiries down off the page.  If you need to edit your post to add information, use the Options/Edit link at the upper right of your post window.

Also, note that an awful lot of stream providers have gone off the air lately, due to huge increases in streaming copyright use fees.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.