Putting Hair on?

Leonsvi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! My name is Maciek and i'm new to the game, i'm playing it for maybe 6 hours now or so and i'm trying to solve a problem for 3 hours.. with an hair. So i've bought a hair from Dura Dura, right this one :*Dura-B&G*63 - MIX TWO COLORS -base:black

What i've got was: *Dura-B&G*63 - MIX TWO COLORS -base.black (Hud & Resize),*Dura-B&G*63 - MIX TWO COLORS -base.black(Non script), *Dura-Hairbase*01- and hairbase & TMP Applier

plus some explanation of fat HUD which i watched and User instruction where it doesn't clearly say how i have to attach the hair, so first attempt brought me to idea to install Stylemode because it seemed actually needed (and is what i think..?)

So easy peasy i've putted the Hairbase on and opened the last file with TMP Applier, I "installed" the black option of hair and it said everything was installed and that i should now open Stylemode so i tried but the stylemode says i need to wear a mesh to open it, so i've tried everything but it didn't seem to work. I checked the demo too and there was additional file with name "HAIR" at the beginning which made hair appear i didn't get the file..

My question is now... have i done something wrong and i'm just stupid (I can believe that.. :d) or did Dura Dura not send me everything i need to have the hair for which i've paid...?

is wow!  that sounds incredibly complicated.  But generallly speaking it is much simpler than what you are describing.  First you don't need anything to do with the TMP applier if you are not wearing a TMP mesh head.  So forget that.  I do not use that hair and don't have any by that creator, but all other hair makers provide a basic mesh hair, plus a hud for colour.  So I suggest that you look in your inventory,  and use "add" not apply (making sure you have no other hair on) any of the little box like items in that folder till you find the hair one and the hud one.  Also you need a hair base so if there is a little tatto thing wear that.  I suspect that from what you have written that the:  Dura-Hairbase*01 is your tatto hair base,  and   *Dura-B&G*63 - MIX TWO COLORS -base.black (Hud & Resize) this is the hud,  and this *Dura-B&G*63 - MIX TWO COLORS -base.black,  is the hair.  

I hope this is some help,  I have been in sl 10 years and I can totally imagine how confusing this stuff must be to a new person.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.