THE FREEBIE GALAXY APPRECIATION THREAD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's time this forum had a tribute thread to the greatest location on SL - Freebie Galaxy in Ibiza.

What a place! The only place in SL you can still get CASUAL BUSINESS attire for free. Everyone must have been through here at some point, to pick up photorealistic skins or a paca-hawk or some tattoos.

Plus you meet some great people in there - a  mix of all types. And vampires!

First time I went in there I got trapped in a wall and couldnt put my arm down after clicking on a high-up box.

It's the best designed too, that galaxy background is classic. You can spend hours in there

And before people start complaining, I have nothing to do with Freebie Galaxy management. It's just an appreciation of the best sim ever.

When I created my first avie (2007) I went to the freebie dungeon where I spend hours digging through boxes to see if there was anything usefull in there. Later on I went to the freebie warehouse. With my second avie (2013) I found the freebie galaxy and I was blown away with the quality of the free stuff at the time. I have two premium accounts now and don't shop for freebies anymore. Nowadays with lots of great freebies on the MP I think it has had it most usefull days. The place tends to get very laggy when crowded. But a place I'm very thankfull for nonetheless!

The Freebie Galaxy was one of the first places I visited when my avatar was new. It was decent, because I was new and without a clue. Today I wouldn't send anyone there, because...well you look like its 2008 again with the stuff from there and the shoes for example are broken, because invisiprims do not work anymore.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.