why did my husbands and my profile partner space change to none?

mystibluemoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

It could be that one of you dissolved the partnership on accident.  Maybe it's just the SL servers having a fit. Maybe he "took his ring off" while visiting that furry BDSM club on all you can eat night.

Personally I would chalk it up to the Second Life database acting weird if neither of you got a message about the other dissolving the partnership

Just ask him to partner again.  It is only a token amount of L$ anyway so very little is lost.  Or make him re-propose in a very romantic way before you let him back ;)

• Like 2

to be quite blunt--- he dissolved the partnership with  out saying a word

You have to log in to actually go to your acct page to dissolve/breakup with a person and SL does NOT randomly break up people

Personally try to talk to him and see what is going on-- and if he pops off your friend's list -- or is ignoring you - or is saying "SL did it"--then he broke up with you-- plain and simple- its simple to see that if it is this way 

Also- in the event he "acidentally" broke up with you--  which in SL there are no accidents (takes work to press the breakup/dissolve realtionship button) you have to see that is not entirely the truth

IF he broke up with you- and was slimy and didnt tell you--then I will say that there are MORE fish in the sea

-------

another possibility-- (which is NOT likely the case) his account was compromised by some one in his RL

like a wife, a GF or side candy.....

OR

Even by some one tht doesnt like him in RL or SL and hacked his account

AND....people will try to use this excuse that SL DID IT......but its not the case--- nreaking up woth a person takes GREAT thought and care...and u have to log in.....find the tab or partners...PRESS the dissolve button....it isnt TRUE that SL did it-- its HE that did it

I am sorry to tell you that bluntly

**HUGS**

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.