Sign in to follow this  
gailahorn

Looking for Partners to create a new RP SIM - SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY

Hi forum browsers! 

It has been my dream since I began on SL years ago to open my very own RP SIM. Since then, I have spent a lot of time thinking and making plans for it. However, it has never been something I could afford on my own. So, I'm looking for 1-4 partners/investors to start one up with me!

It's my wish to rent a homestead, the 3,750 prims which is about 113USD a month (28/38/57 USD each a month), and model it in a similar fashion to the television show "The 100" with our own elements to it. I'd like to follow the same basis that the show does, those in space and then remnants of civilization on the ground but, while the show has the different clans with simply different markings and physical characteristics, I'd like to do the different clans as different mutations. So we'd have the humans and then an elf like mutation, dwarfish, Orcish and (possibly) Aquatic. That way it has a little bit of everything for everyone! The fantasy AND the scifi.

The three of us would be the administration team. One of us would be the Chancelor of those in space and one the commander, one would be the Grounder commander and the other can lead whichever clan will be the antagonists, I am thinking the Orc clan.

Please, respond here or message me IW! I would love, love, love to make this dream a reality and see it thrive.

gailahorn Resident

Here's our website for more info : http://theworldafter.enjin.com/home