Hello How do I report a seller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

I bought an item from Splash Aquatics (a fishing game) for $2500L a month ago and have not received it i have sent 3 notecards to the owner and have no response to them i would like the game or the money back is there anyway i can file a complant .

4 answers to this question

First of all, please understand that merchants are not responsible for delivering Marketplace items.  They pay Linden Lab a 5% fee on every sale, and Linden Lab takes care of the money and the delivery.  Deliveries do fail sometimes, often because a recipeint either refuses delivery accidentally or because s/he is in busy mode.  (If you're in Busy mode when someone tries to send you something, the system can't deliver it, so it deletes it instead.)

In any case, merchants understand that accidents happen and many of them will redeliver a purchase, even though they are not required to.  They'd prefer to have a satisfied customer.  Some merchants are reluctant to redeliver items with transfer perms, because that's a common way for people to scam free copies, but otherwise there's little risk to them.

So, if you have sent a polite notecard and have waited a decent time ( a few days -- remember that merchants have real lives too ) and had no response, try submitting a support case with your purchase in it.  Use the category Marketplace Issue >>> Failed Marketplace Delivery.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.