OpenCollar Question

Sookaay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a K9 Leather Pet Collar that is OpenCollar scripted.

Might be a pointless question, but worth a shot.

Is there any way to change the username on the tag of the collar?

Such as if the username of an individual was Sookaay. But the person wanted to change it to Bob?

Most suggestions would be appreciated ^.^

Thanks.

K9 is a waaaay old in-world company that fell apart and released their stuff for free maybe... 2009-2010? A long time ago. The OpenCollar you're probably wearing is at least as old. Didn't realise these boxes were still around!

OpenCollar is still free and still being actively developed. It's substantially better at being compatible with Display Names. Afraid I don't use one with a nametag so I can't help there specifically.*

I'd recommend you get a brand new one and see if that has the option you're looking for, rather than hammering away at out-dated tech.

Head toward the Temple of the Collar, which I think is here according to a quick search. There are plenty of helpful folks there who'll help figure it out.

*On second thought, since the nametag was made out of an arrayed texture grid, you could always disable the script function controlling the nametag and just use the texture offsets in the Edit tool to set whatever name you'd like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.