Constantly relogging into WEBSITE and MP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why has this been changed? I and my friends (I checked) now have to log into the SL website and Marketplace every few hours? This is irritating as hell.

No I haven't changed cookie settings, nor has the several other friends I asked about it. 

Can we please have it back so we don't have to relog every couple of hours?

I'm on my own computer at home so "for your security" doesn't fly. As I'm on MP several times a day and checking things in the regular site (why the seperate login anyway? They're the same site!) it's really annoying and starting to make me avoid bothering with the site. 

I've also been checking news, forums, and knowledge base for answers but found nada.

Hmmm. I'm not sure when I last logged in (entering username and password) to secondlife.com. I think it was Sunday, though, and I'm still logged in after refreshing the page. And clicking through from the Dashboard... I'm logged in to Marketplace. Same as it ever was.

P.S. Nobody from LL is likely to notice your plea (and jump to fix what doesn't seem to be broken). Suggest you report your issues here.

ETA: They're "on it." But it also says "resolved." https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-11481

the site is stil broken as of a few minutes ago i logged in made sure the lil check box that says keep me logged in was checked and sadly after i left i tried to check my dashbord again at sl.com and i was logged out at firest i thought some criminal was trying to jack my account so i changed the password yet it still happening so some 1 contatc supper at the lindens and tell them the site has broken down severly with loggins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.