Sign in to follow this  
vivacious Clarity

♥To My Future Family♥

*Thinks for a moment before taking out her pink glittery pen and notepad, then scribbles a few things down directed to her future family to put up in her newspaper ad*

Looking for a person/family interested in adopting an 18 year old teen.

♥She's cute, funny, terrible with math and directions, naive, giddy, preppy, perky, girly, positive and corruptible...          *Giggles after scribbling down corruptible*

♥She is on Mon-Sat (Usually) ... on different hours of the day..(Mostly 4pm-late Pacific/SL time) and requires attention at least once a day (that shes on)from her new family(flexible) Doesnt do sundays (usually) so that means no church *giggles evilly* and tends to skip out on Holidays  ( but is good at scheduling a celebration on another day :) ) But can be busy with friends at any given time

♥ Likes to go to school (Roleplays at a High School PG) but doesnt like homework *Hmph! * Also is advanced in alot of her classes. *smiles sweetly* *(I have experience in RP but would like a half and half style relationship)

♥Requires a family who could learn to love her, likes to shop at the mall, likes to play games, eat cupcakes and tell her shes a princess! *grins* Someone who wont scold her for coming home late (Not for people who would get mad if i didnt log in one day o.o)Oh and knows English well and oh oh wants a real connection not just a name :) 

♥ Think you can handle her? Meet her and see if you mesh well! Like clothes! *giggles*(IM me inworld, Will respond to Offlines asap) Thank you♥♥

Hi Viv! You sound so much fun, but unfortunately as I'm GMT timezones, I will be going to bed at 2 pm when you're just getting inworld... However, if you ever do get up early (unusual for a teen, I know!!!) maybe we can meet sometime as I've got a whole range of glitter pens and even some scented ones! I also love to make cakes for everyone! I've got a large family of hippies who would take you to their heart and show you a very relaxed way of living, you might even be encouraged to skip school and get back to nature... We're always having impromptu parties around the campfire.

Oh my goodness! I hadnt seen this post until now! You sound like so much fun too! I'm so sorry I hadnt seen this! The times are a little off :/ buuuut Id be happy to meet up with you once my vacation hits (very soon!) Awww I feel so bad I had just given up really in finding new friends/family youve inspired me to make a new post now! Ive been searching for someone special ♥ and you prove that their are still GOOD people listening out there Thank you so much!! <3