Can't find maitreya lara body?????

wolfylovelace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You'll have to go to the in-world store to get the mesh body. Not everything is on the marketplace, things are only there when the creator chooses to put them there. There are a ton of stores and items in-world that you'll miss out on if you limit yourself. Get out there and explore! :D

Here's the landmark straight to the Maitreya mesh body at her store. 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/130/191/23

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone didn't know where to post this.

The thread title is similar I guess because I can't activate the 'SHOW ALL' function in the alpha section on the HUD after logging in?

On logging in I get all these triangular pop ups? Script errors I'm guessing again?

And now only my arms and face are showing. along with the dress(maitreya)

I purchased the Maitreya Lara body a few days ago now and all seemed to be going swimmingly until now.

Any feedback would be appreciated. :matte-motes-kiss:

I am wary about advising anyone to turn their LOD up, it does impact on performance and if the mesh is made properly shouldn't be required.

The yellow triangles indicate poor internet connection

To me. Restarting the computer and router. Checking that your antivirus isn't examining the viewer cache all the time. Doing a check for malware. Tweaking the viewer network connection speed. Are all more the sorts of things I would recommend to resolve this sort of problem

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, HatVerloren said:

Quick question, went to the shop and paid for the Maitreya Lara body. But all I have are the demos of it, it took my L's and it wasn't delivered. This was about 30 minutes ago, so does it take a while for it to be delivered? 

Maybe go back and use the redelivery terminal. Maybe you didn't accept it when the popup came up. 

If you were in "Busy" mode, I assume all offers - also from the Maitreya terminal - is rejected?

If the Christmas tree is still in the store (Next to the redelivery terminals) make sure you get the gifts under there. They are group only, and the group is free to join.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.