Problems in purchasing linden dollars

Jossef Forcella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

The message i got is something like «thanks for the payment» but then i don't receive linden dollars on my account and i receive an e-mail with this message «Jossef,

An attempt to purchase Linden Dollars for your account via the LindeX page on secondlife.com has failed.

Suggest you phone Billing Support and they will help. Open 24/7.

Billing Support Phone Numbers

Have billing issues? Give us a call.

Note that phone support is for billing issues only. If you're having technical issues, please use technical support.

Billing support phone numbers Toll-Free (US/Canada) 800.294.1067 Long-Distance 703.286.6277

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Portugal: 800.814.450
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

same problem. i am a premium member.. have been soince 2006.. my tier is almost due and i have filled out the forms on the pages it senrt me to.. and it says there is a problem with my CC but there isn't!!!!!  I only hope they don't start reclaiming land because if this is widespread it is going to be utter chaos! I am in Australia but it seems geography is not so much the issue?

Although there is no local toll-free Billing Support number for Australia, you could buy some very cheap Skype credit and phone the long distance US number. It would be worth this little cost to sort your issue out before it becomes one. It's only 3c (min) AUD and I think your first call is free to a landline with Skype.

Forgot to follow my own guidelines and check Grid Status:

[RESOLVED] Technical Issues with Local PaymentsPosted by Status Desk on March 22nd, 2011 at 11:23 am PDT

[RESOLVED 5:17 PM PDT] All issues with local payments have been resolved at this time.

[postED 11:20 AM PDT]  We are currently working to resolve an issue which causes some residents using Local Payments to have difficulty in updating their account.  Please watch this blog for resolution, and updates to this issue will be made here.

Information on Local Payments can be found here:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Local_Payments_FAQ

Are you still having a problem?

I'm in the UK and also having this problem. It is the new local payments system, fouled up, I think.  I called the UK billing support number and got put through to a lady who told me they only handle US billing.  She also told me that despite the notices that "its all fixed now" they are still getting calls about there being a problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.