Need some help with an idea...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya all, I have several good ideas that I personally believe will generate some good income amongst the SL community, but I am in need of some help. I have the ideas, but I need some direction.

Idea is (and no, you won't get the whole idea) I need a kiosk (as an example) that people can go up to daily or weekly or whenever and buy an item, in this case (first idea of several) it will be a notecard. But I would like them to be able to purchase 1 a day only, or if they wanted, purchase a weeks worth that will be sent to them daily for the week. Or, again, same deal, montlhly etc.

So... I need help in finding the following:

A kiosk (or similar) that I can put my own graphics on etc and that will fit the purpose
A script or help with a script that I can use (I have done a little scripting myself so I would just need some assistance)

This is the start of several ideas and if I can get this one running then there will be more to follow.

Thanks, and any help, tips, links would be very much appreciated.

Yeah, sure, give me a call. I'll help if I can. No problem. 

Building in SL is really easy, and really fun. I can also recommend doing a class or two on building. Several places offer classes for free. Look up NCI (New Citizens inc) and see if you find some classes you like. They, and others, also have classes on scripting, actually on any subject you can think of, so it's well worth looking in to.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.