Can't Stop Script Error Messages - HELP!

Farthington Whetmore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings,

I took a Glass of Champagne from a bar and it triggered a drink animation upon wearing the glass.  Now instead of "detaching" the glass I dropped it and ever since I get the following message repeated ever couple of seconds: "Script trying to trigger animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set" and it won't stop.  It has been like this for a couple of days and I don't know what I can do about it.  Your help will be geatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Farthington Whetmore wrote:

Greetings,

I took a Glass of Champagne from a bar and it triggered a drink animation upon wearing the glass.  Now instead of "detaching" the glass I dropped it and ever since I get the following message repeated ever couple of seconds:
"Script trying to trigger animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set"
and it won't stop.  It has been like this for a couple of days and I don't know what I can do about it.  Your help will be geatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Did you pick it up or is it still hanging around spamming? [i know thing about scripting]

On the script error window. On the tab of the specific script error. Should give the cooridiantes of the object in error and you should be able to teleort to it from the map..

When you see the script error indication icon light up in the top bar (if it still does) then click on it to bring up the script error window or go to Tools at the top of your screen and Show script error window

If you own the region you can locate it in top scripts by object name

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.