Willing to pay for custom mesh head.

whimsicalx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there any mesh head designers out there that would want to make a mesh head? I've been looking for awhile now and I can't find any decent people who will want to do them. I honestly see a lot of them on designers for clothing or someone who does anything to deal with fashion. If anyone is willing to do one or anybody knows anyone taking request, please notecard me or IM me in world, thank you.

Whimsicalx

whimsicalx wrote:

Is there any mesh head designers out there that would want to make a mesh head? I've been looking for awhile now and I can't find any
decent people
who will want to do them. I honestly see a lot of them on designers for clothing or someone who does anything to deal with fashion. If anyone is willing to do one or anybody knows anyone taking request, please notecard me or IM me in world, thank you.

Whimsicalx

That's partly because custom jobs like this are often not worth the time invested.  If you happen to find someone willing to take you on, make sure your contract is specific with regards to deliverables and payments.  It's possible a designer would want 50% payment up front due to the time investment involved.  Additionally, you would need a skin applier for your custom head.  I don't know who might make that for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.