I removed all the prims and I get the message for a profile pic again.

Haven Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi Guys:

I removed all the prims and tped back to my land and walked around and got the message again to put up my profile pic.   I checked and there is now prim on the land except the one I put there.  Is there anything else I can check?

Update:   the picture viewer asking for the profile pic, seems to be owned by my neighbour.  The Picture viewer says it is his.  Is this a variable?

2 answers to this question

Aha!  There's not much you can do except mute it. 

Well, try explaining the problem politely to your neighbor and see if he will please modify the script so that it doesn't react to avatars on your parcel.  It has a sensor that is detecting anyone within its range, and he has the range set too high.  If he knows anything about scripting at all, remind him that he doesn;t need to use a sensor at all.  He can use llGetAgentList and set his device to detect only avatars in his own parcel. It's much more efficient for him, and it will remove the problem for you forever.

If he doesn't understand or doesn't want to do anything, then you and your visitors will just have to mute his device.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.