Auto Kick bots for Account age.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If tihs was allready discussed sorry. I have just started to play the sl experiance after about 6 years of being away. Now I had to make a new account. I thought nothing of it since I lost the information for my old one. The problem is all moste every where I go I get auto kicked by some bot due to account age. I can not do any thing about this and its making my experiance with SL really horrible. I am not here to cause problmes I want to make friends and enjoy the beauty of others creations. I have money and I am an adult. 

The auto kick this is rude and mean. Then they have the guts to say please come back and visit us when your account is older. You for real you a hole. A customer walked into your shop and you kick him then think hell come back? Please some one do some thing about this. Another thing, it shows the place is cheep and lazy. If you really care aobut your customers and the people who visit your place, be there or hire people to be there. Have a real person bouncer I can talk to or can talk to me. Quit being cheep and lazy and discriminating against us new players or returning players. In long this is totally ruining my SL experiance since I cant not do much but be kicked for wanting to see your creation. 

So please remove thies bots from the game use real people. I am in sl to meet people not bots. 

Peace and love.

Say thank you to the truely rude people, who used alts (because that is what most new accounts are) to troll and disturb various places. So many owners of clubs, shops and other places ban kick any account below a certain age (sometimes a week, sometimes two, in extreme cases a month) to prevent people from creating throw-away accounts to attack them.

This kind of thing is not everywhere. You will find many places that do not take such messurements of protection, but if you look for a certain type of place that is more likely to be griefed, it may appear as if you can't go anywhere.

Unfortunatly you are getting the result of a few that are messing it up for everyone. I have had no choice but to do the same for the next few weeks as i am on a private sim it would only affect a few. I do not agree with those that have  permanant age ejectosr in clubs etc, To me thats just overkill, but some have issues about new acciounts holders for no logical reason what so ever.any way.

Sometimes there is no other way, after being harassed by throw away alts out to cause trouble and drive people away from a well established community. As it is, I've decided to not have a security orb as I believe the actions of one disturbed person should not impact everyone's freedom. However for those clubs and communities that do have it, their reasoning had been thought out, nobody wants to stop people visiting, but it has to reflect the happiness of the community as a whole. There are many people in sl who need to grow up and not grief. As a new person, you may not have met the destruction they can bring yet. ;)

It's totally beside the point, I realize, but I'm too obsessive-compulsive not to mention: The kicking is probably not done by "bots", a term generally reserved for avatar accounts run by external programs (also confusingly called "scripted agents"), but rather by in-world scripts, often in devices called "security orbs." 

If they really are using bots, they're doing it wrong.

(Yes, I know: None of this helps with the problem or advances the discussion in any meaningful way.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.