DownGrading Issue (will downgrade when billing period has ended on Thursday 1970-01-01

Lukes Janic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OK... so around 2-3 years ago i wanted to end my premium account since i didnt have the fund plus i wasnt on as much anymore so i decided to downgrade and everyting was fine. i wasnt billed again when the period ended.

But I have been one more recently and wanted to reinstate my premium account and when i went to the premium account tab it said i was still a premium member.

but i dont have any of the perks that a premium member gets plus i havent been billed for the last 3 years for the service.

and when i looked at it it said my account was in the downgraded-basic status and that my account will be moved to basic when my billing period has ended on Thursday 1970-01-01

anyway i can get this fixed

1 answer to this question

We are only volunteer residents here no Lindens read this. We have no access to your account records. You should contact billing.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.