Parcel name inheriting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have 2 parcels that are not connected on the same sim. I own both. When I change the name of one the other takes the same name. I go to the other and change its name back. I leave and come back and the name has reverted. I have deleted the names and started from scratch, reooted the sim and it still continued. I am pulling what little hair I have out. Any insights any one?

I have tried this with no success, I will let it rest a bit and reboot the sim later

2 answers to this question

Matti Burner wrote:

I have 2 parcels that are not connected on the same sim. I own both. When I change the name of one the other takes the same name. I go to the other and change its name back. I leave and come back and the name has reverted. I have deleted the names and started from scratch, reooted the sim and it still continued. I am pulling what little hair I have out. Any insights any one?

It sounds like the two parcels are actually considered as one parcel by the simulator right now (that's not unusual - say, if you owned one big parcel and abandoned a chunk in the middle - the remaining parts are considered a single parcel despite not being connected any longer.) If you go into the one of the "parcels", select all the land and hit "subdivide" it should now function as a separate parcel while still letting you have the same overall land impact allowance.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.