Can we stop alts that are less than one month old from entering open community?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone got any tips on how to deal with an annoying issue? Unstable person is banned from my open community, returns with multiple alts that upset my community with negativity and religious hectoring, alts are banned as soon as we realise (I have 16 people who have banning rights, 50 people who can eject). I also get abusive messages from original member every time she has been in with an alt, saying she will "destroy" my community. Is there a way we can stop alts that are less than one month old from entering without the use of a whitelist orb (impossible with 1800+ members).

Thanks for any advice. 

All I can say is it worked for me when I needed it. I can't speak for others experience.

I have also messaged Seductive and sent her a security orb left behind as open source by a creator that left SL in a huff over the TOS changes. So she can try that too it says it supports an age ban.

Seductive Dreamscape wrote:

Anyone got any tips on how to deal with an annoying issue? Unstable person is banned from my open community, returns with multiple alts that upset my community with negativity and religious hectoring, alts are banned as soon as we realise (I have 16 people who have banning rights, 50 people who can eject). I also get abusive messages from original member every time she has been in with an alt, saying she will "destroy" my community. Is there a way we can stop alts that are less than one month old from entering without the use of a whitelist orb (impossible with 1800+ members).

Thanks for any advice. 

Hmm, have you tried setting the land to group?  If you have a group joining fee, and set the land to group members only, random stalkers are usually weeded out.  As they won't want to pay a fee each time.   (for DJ's and musicians, performers, etc, you can always manually add them without the fee, so no need to worry about invited guests having problems) 

I realize this would change the "open" community aspect, but may be worth it, if trouble makers are stopped from harassing members.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.