Account question

KarraSue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've had several people accuse me of manipulating Linden Lab (via the adminstration of Kool-Aid) into doing my bidding. I can't prove it's not true. Why would I even try?

Others have suggested (wisely) that you simply block/mute/ignore the people making claims about you. I suggest (not necessarily wisely) that you admit to having several alts, but refuse to tell them which of their trusted friends are other incarnations of you.

Few seeds are as fun to sow as those of doubt.

;-).

As others have already answered, there is no way to prove you don't have an alt, and also that there is not anything wrong with having an alt either.    It really is not anyone else's business.  

To me, when I hear about people all up in arms about whether someone else does or does not have an alt, it looks like someone is trying to control not only an online avi, but also the RL person behind the avi.  In my mind that would not be OK, and I would not want to remain friends with someone who tried to take things to that level. 

KarraSue wrote:

I have had several people accuse Me of having an alt, how can I prove this to them, that I have only one account?

You don't. Instead, you stop wasting your precious time on those drama queens.

Having an alt is neither bad, nor anybody else business.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I've had several people accuse me of manipulating Linden Lab (via the adminstration of Kool-Aid) into doing my bidding. I can't prove it's not true. Why would I even try?

Others have suggested (wisely) that you simply block/mute/ignore the people making claims about you. I suggest (not necessarily wisely) that you admit to having several alts, but refuse to tell them which of their trusted friends are other incarnations of you.

;-).

Snugs told me that you are not the same person.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

;-).

Snugs told me that you are not the same person.

That's right.

She hasn't been the same since Mom hurled her head-first into a door jamb during an overzealous game of Baby Tossing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.