I need a Inventory roll back

Husky Fang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Husky,

I'm sorry.

This is not going to happen. There are no per-account Inventory <state> backups being performed in order to perform this kind of [undo] restore nor is there a roll-back request procedure to avail yourself of.

Although I'm only a resident volunteer like you, you can also Submit a Support Case to ask Linden Lab but their answer should be the same.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Husky,

I'm sorry.

This is not going to happen. There are no per-account Inventory <state> backups being performed in order to perform this kind of [undo] restore nor is there a roll-back request procedure to avail yourself of.

Although I'm only a resident volunteer like you, you can also Submit a Support Case to ask Linden Lab but their answer should be the same.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, when you delete your trash, anything in it is gone for good.  Not even the Linden's can retrieve it.

While they are under no obligation to do so, if you contact the creators of any copy/no transfer items they may replace them for you.  No copy/transfer items generally can't be replaced as you can't prove to the creator you didn't give the items away or just want another copy.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.