I need a Inventory roll back

Husky Fang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am in Need of a inventory Roll back  to the morning of  2/15/16  as to a major lag spike caused me to accedently delete every item in my trash and lost and found when i was targeting ONLY the NHC TV`s since i had to buy a new one .. insted everything was deleted wich i did not want... Can you Please help me by rolling back my inventory to yesterday morning 

3 answers to this question

Husky,

I'm sorry.

This is not going to happen. There are no per-account Inventory <state> backups being performed in order to perform this kind of [undo] restore nor is there a roll-back request procedure to avail yourself of.

Although I'm only a resident volunteer like you, you can also Submit a Support Case to ask Linden Lab but their answer should be the same.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, when you delete your trash, anything in it is gone for good.  Not even the Linden's can retrieve it.

While they are under no obligation to do so, if you contact the creators of any copy/no transfer items they may replace them for you.  No copy/transfer items generally can't be replaced as you can't prove to the creator you didn't give the items away or just want another copy.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.