~*~ Monthly Field Trips ~*~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The first Saturday of each month, I will be hosting field trips and everyone is invited! 

What exactly does that mean, you ask? Well, on a very basic level, we will be getting together in a group and touring Sims of a certain style or theme! But it is much more than that.....

Each Field-Trip offers a plethora of opportunities for both the participants and sim-owners. Each trip is planned with care and guided by myself and provided tour-notecards; points of interest including photogenic locations, shopping, distinct builds and generally interesting places! We travel at a leisurely pace, so there is plenty of time to soak in the sights no matter where we go! 

It is also part of my larger effort to shine light on lesser know/experienced sims, to provide a brief traffic boost and help the owners out! Some of you may be familiar with the idea of a "Money Bomb" or "Flash Mobs", and I am hoping these trips will be an extension of that concept. There is no fee to join our Field-Trips, but I encourage all participants to bring some spending L$, either for shopping or to donate!! 

If you are interested or would like to know more, all you have to do is send me a message inworld, reply here, join our group or visit the cafe! 

~*~*~ Our NEXT Field-Trip will be Saturday March 5th at 12 o Clock NOON SLT, where we will be jumping around the grid to some of the best libraries SL has to offer! ~*~*~

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wyrd/141/107/86

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.