needing people to help in our Concert productions

Inyur Orbit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone. I am Inyur Orbit and I have deveoloed over the past few years some of the finest in Industrial future synthpop and the likes virual concerts in Second Life.   I cannot express the thrill of doing this. But I cannot do it alone.  I need people.

Would you love to dress up as different band members and feel the rush as the crowd cheers you on?

I have several bands that require 3 to 7 (or more) members, and we only need serious applicants who can commit to performing. We do understand that RL can interrupt SL at times, however, it angers us deeply when we cannot perform for our devoted fans because we do not have enough members.

In my humble opinion, there is no more fun than morphing into one of our favorite heroes, grabbing or sitting at our instruments, and hearing the crowd's excitement as we bring to them what most cannot experience in RL! A live show with a kick ass industrial band!

If you're still reading this, that means you are interested in joining Necropolis Tribute Band, and we thank you for applying with us and requesting to join our team!

*All band fees and tips are split equally between each performer at the end of each concert.

Welcome to contact me if this is something you would be interested in.

I have several instramental fill ins. So you do not really need to buy much just try to construct your character to look as close as possible to the artist as possible.

Inyur Orbit

Necropolis Rand and Concert Productions

A couple examples of Necropolis Concert Productions works:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.