Medieval Fantasy RP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Elfennau and World End

As it is known there are gateways between the world of men and the world of magic. They disappear with rapidity and it is not understood why? Yet, there is a town known as World End, a small commerce centre for the hamlets and farms scattered throughout the surrounding mountainous region of a fair-sized isle north of the coasts of Scotia. Here, remains one of those rare tears between what is real and what is increasingly deemed as mere fantasy....

Moderate free-form rp sim, centred on European Medieval Folk-lore.

All welcome to rp here within that genre.

We are very new and are seeking roleplayers to enjoy the adventure of creating our story with us from the beginning.

There are some established groups already but a Human lead is needed for the town of World End. If Interested please contact CottonSwan inworld to discuss.

Please do come and take a look, explore, pick up the info at the entrance point and discover the sprit of the adventure, we would love to meet you!

Elfennau and World End

I hope the above link works..if not apologies! :)

The link did work, and the sim looks beautiful, though I´ll have to come back with more time to see beyond what meets the eye. It´s obvious that the owner spent time and thought on the design.

Sounds like a great place for people who focus on story and need a break from online registrations, app-filling and points counting, and the weird ones among us ;) who don´t like to lay all their character´s background, traits, strengths and weaknesses open to people who they maybe never even interact with IC.

The no apps no stats approach might make Elfennau and World End a good choice for people who mainly play on other genre sims, but have a medieval character they feel like playing every once in a while, too, which might be my use case actually (though I guess you need to be careful with that, for a neglected character might demand more time, once you found them an agreeable place to be ;))  It doesn´t hurt that the owner is very nice and helpful and a good story-teller, either. I´d definitely recommend a visit to anyone who loves medieval fantasy and freeform roleplay.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.