Most crowded clubs in SL?

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The old sims are very simple none the less and easy to load. Straight edges, flat surfaces and not a lot of both overall. So there is that since you either go in the direction of aesthetics or performance. You can't beat things performance wise when they are built out of cubes and spheres.

Its just my impression. Custom mesh objects tend to take longer to build and load when they aren't based on standard shapes and vertices. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just opened a new club to promote my new company. If anyone wants to come to the big opening you are all welcome.  We got DJ's, hosts, cinema, gift box with freebies from the sponsors, and contest board going off every hour.  It's all on this Saturday 2nd March between 12-4pm SLT. Everyone welcome. SHould be cool.  It's all new.  Open to everyone. Theme:  Travelling.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calm Beach/207/51/23

• 2 months later...

you should check out mfc it a great club can get busy and yes it a furry club but all are welcome all the staff are friendly and lots of fun music change depend on what dj playing lot to c and do at the club and place to chill out and there main rule is no drama so u can go and chill out and enjoy graet music without all the crap u get at other places

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.