NOW HIRING Waitstaff-Ciao Bella Restaurant & Art Gallery Keep 100% of your tips!

Enjolie McCullough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ciao Bella Restaurant and art gallery is now hiring waitstaff! We are a full service roleplay restaurant that offers live servers, and life scripted food items. We have a full menu, & everything is priced on the menu. Servers keep 100% of their tips! We also have a server of the month program that rewards you in $L, giftcards & Other things for your hard work and dedication!

Looking for men and women servers

must be at LEAST a month old SL

Must have a nice Mesh avatar

Please dress somewhat professionally; or casual. No stripper outfits please.

Our business is picking up, and need people who are serious about wanting to work. We dont ask that you hold specific hours; but we do ask that you teleport here and at least GREET customers that you see teleporting to the restaurant; give it some effort please.

stop in to the restaurant for an application of message Enjolie Mccullough. If I am not online sending a notecard would be best; I will get back to you asap! I am online every day so you will hear back from me very soon on your application! No waiting months to hear back from a hiring member of staff!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hartford/90/190/23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.