HELP! RE: My SL Web Feed Page

Jazzlune

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It's been like this for weeks and I've tried everything!  ( I did research before posting here )  and several of my followers are not able to see my feed as well and I'm an avid photo taker in SL.... Any suggestions are most appreciated!  CHEERS! 

2 answers to this question

Hmm strange.

I can't view your web profile at all, either within the viewer (currently logged in on Second Life 4.0.2 (310545) Feb 1 2016 11:53:12 (Second Life Release)) ) or in Firefox web browser.

I get a 500 error in both.

Is that the same problem your followers are seeing?

Edit to Add:

If I'm logged out of my.secondlife.com, I can see some of your profile info. As soon as I login, it breaks & gives the 500 error.

When not logged in, Firefox web browser:

I asked a few of my friends to check and they see the same problem but only when they are logged in.

I would contact Linden Lab support directly by filing a ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

I suspect Karen is correct & there is some non-standard character or some other corruption in part of your profile that only displays to logged in users (because of your privacy settings) that's breaking your profile being able to load. Support should be able to find this & fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.