Looking for amazing friends

Costanza Lytton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, so...My name is Costanza and I'm awkward most of the time.
I need some friends. Like, hang out, talk, do stupid things, parties... Boys and Girls. I get along well with boys, most of my RL friends are boys.
I'm an ex fashion blogger that finds happiness in decoration. So now I'm trying to become a good interior designer. I love any type of art. Like cinema, painting, sculptures, 3D art, theater. I also love music and I'm kinda eclectic. Like, my favorite band is Metallica since I was 8, but I love Placebo, Emarosa, The Smiths, The Kooks, Arctic Monkeys... And I love Ella Fitzgerald, Sinatra, Nina Simone. So yea, eclectic.
Also I my english sucks and I type/talk wrong a lot cuz I never had english classes and I'm a Brazilian.
I'm 20 something years old. I'm HYPER! I talk A LOT.
I have OCD. The normal one. Like, I like to match colors. Sizes, and I hate when some of the body parts crosses the clothes on SL. I also wash my hands a lot, but that's cuz I have a zoo inside my RL house.

I live in the timezone GMT -3:00. But now is summertime and we have a different time (-1hour).
I want friends cuz most of my Brazilian friends left SL, and also too feel happy, and have joy. Laugh and do fun things with. I don't look drama! I'll always tell you the truth, no matter what. You just have to ask me. I want the same back. I'm the same person online and offline. I don't play an character in SL. I don't hide my RL. And my RL knows about my SL. In fact I have a lot of friends in RL that I met on SL. And they're like besties, not just regular friends.

NO LIES! Really! I understand that we can be whoever we want in here, and do whatever we like, but I need some honesty. I've been cheated in many ways on SL, but I know there is good people in here. There is good in people too. That's why I keep trying.
I enjoy RP for fun. Nothing insane tho...

I'm really easy with the people I love. Even the people I dislike. I believe in peace and love, and unicorns, and fake boobs. I love animals. I love kids. Second life is a chill place for me, so I really really really don't like drama. But I'm always in defensive cuz I'm used to get hurt A LOT. So please, if you gonna meet me and be my friend, think twice, I'm not just an SL avatar and I don't wanna be just that for you. We can be so much more if we want, we can be amazing friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there ^^ Cynfire here i love animals aswell also im a loyal sweet honest friend also very protective of my friends! And i am as real as it gets only thing fake is my avatar xD no way do i look like that! :P im looking for a epic friend to spend my days on sl with! I dont have a pc yet but im getting one fairly soon!. So hopefully we can be friends i dont bite much..unless you want me too hah. You can pm me in the forums until then ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there! My name is Chanel (aka Nelli), I've just logged back into SL after a few years and have found myself with no friends still active! 

You sound pretty awesome ^_^ I'm a digital artist/animation student from the UK and I love art, fashion, animals, music, and most things alternative. I'm looking for fun people to hang out with that are gonna stick around.

Feel free to add me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.