Sales problems :(

ChloeVida

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.I dont know if this is an issue or something else,maybe someone can hand me some tips on how to solve it...So,starting with November 2015,my sales were really good,had multiple sales daily.Beggining with January,with a day when SecondLife was having a maintenance,my sales suddenly dropped.From that day till now,I barely get a sale once 2 days.

What happened?Am I the only one with this issue,or is anybody else experiencing the same trouble as me?

Could anybody help me figure it out,please :( ? I am really worried ...:(

you posted this a few weeks ago too, in the meantime there most likely are added hundreds new items to MP so your things get further back more and more.

If people don't search for your items in specificly they will get lots of others first, and... find what they look for.

It's really possible your items only come up when you search for your store only.

Please think about finding few nice bloggers who would help with the store promotion, then you can join few events or some sales like 50 linden Friday or something. There is really a bunch of them. Not sure if I am allowed to post links here, but there is a blog that covers most of the events, sales, fairs etc. and its updated regularly so you can apply for whatever you like. 

Also think about making your own blog, Flickr, Facebook, magazine ads etc. You need all these days...

MP sales are okay but most is happening in-world. I have tons of MP sales but money is in-world. Good thing you can do to advertise your marketpace shop is make one or two freebies and their sales will bump up your exposure and move you on first few pages.

I really like your items and will definitely buy some! Good luck and hope you get to the top.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.