Sign in to follow this  
evona Alex

how to let others track me on the world map

Question

The only "others" who can do that are friends that you have given specific permission to do that.  Open your web profile at my.secondlife.com/evona.Alex and then click the People tab.  You'll see the full list of your friends.  Look for one that you want to have follow you in the map and then click the little gear symbol in the right margin next to her name.  Select Permissions and then check the box to Allow to see me on Map.   Remember that you gave permission, so you can take it back when it is no longer convenient.  There are going to be times when you wish you hadn't.  :)

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

The only "others" who can do that are friends that you have given specific permission to do that.  Open your web profile at my.secondlife.com/evona.Alex and then click the People tab.  You'll see the full list of your friends.  Look for one that you want to have follow you in the map and then click the little gear symbol in the right margin next to her name.  Select Permissions and then check the box to Allow to see me on Map.   Remember that you gave permission, so you can take it back when it is no longer convenient.  There are going to be times when you wish you hadn't.  :)

• Like 1