Accounts on Administrative Hold?

Yyaoaml

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well a few days ago, I decided to use multiple viewers (requiring multiple accounts) to benchmark my computer. (I was just curious) Now all the accounts that were involed are placed in "Administrative Hold" and when I search up my accounts using the SL searcher they say that all my accounts are "unavailable". Does that mean that all of my accounts are banned? I can't believe I'm not allowed to do that and I spent $200 into Sl..  (P.S. I already sent the ticket but it is taking forever...)

Check your email.  You should have gotten one from LL about this.  If you don't see one, check your spam folder.

Accounts can be put on hold for many reasons.  It may not have been anything you yourself did but part of an investigation into something else.  For instance if you were paid for something with money that was stolen from another account.

You really can't do anything about it until LL releases your accounts or suspends or bans them.  You will be notified if that happens and be given instructions on how to appeal if you can.

After 2 days of frustration with customer service, all of my 5 accounts were permanently banned. What pisses me off is that it took me several phone calls and messages for them to tell me that all of my accounts instead of just telling me at once when I logged on and the fact that my offense isn't even that serious(I mean logging in several accounts? My friends do that all the time!)... Lindenlabs goes ape $hit over me logging into some accounts at once one time yet doesn't care about the trolls or harassers who haven't even spent a dime on SL... I'm done with Second Life and I hope it dies off fast.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.