Sign in to follow this  
Maldacilwen

I deleted some Inventory foldern and now its gone

Hello,

I deleted some importend folders and now all its gone. I wanted to organize my inventory and all my fotostuff is gone. Can i get them back? I cleared the basket  and i didnt mentioned that i deleted my fotostuff.

Do i have a change to get my deleted folders back?

Sorry my english isnt so good.

greetings Maldacilwen

Yeah, deleing your inventory and clearing the trash would have that effect.

I think the only thing you can do is open a support ticket. Linden Labs might be able to undelete everything. But they may not be able to, so don't get your hopes up.

I wrote a ticket to Lindenlabs. Maybe they will response. Some of my deleted items i got back from the store where i bought them.I cant remember all the stuff i bought. 

This happens to me all the time. I delete something, clear trash then regret getting rid of it. Never thaught to file a ticket. Wonder how far b ack LLs would go if you deleted something and wanted it back.

Miyokichi wrote:

Is there no way to backup your inventory in some way?

Not really, you could put all copiable stuff in to a box(es) and have that rezzed in world or just kept in inventory 

occasionally when you purge something from your trash it boomerangs back in to your trash 

Maldacilwen wrote:

I wrote a ticket to Lindenlabs. Maybe they will response. Some of my deleted items i got back from the store where i bought them.I cant remember all the stuff i bought. 

Prepare yourself for that age old question, "do you still have the box your computer came in?".