Geeky, animation-loving artist teen seeks friends/siblings

LittleSugarStars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm Hina! Timezone EST.
My avatar is a young teen. RL I am a young adult (18+) art student.
I get along great with anyone who has "geeky" hobbies, anyone who likes to draw or is into any sort of artistic thing, people who game, or people who are into cartoons/anime.
Other than this, in SL I like to shop, take lots of pictures, visit fun places, play CAH or pictionary, watch videos/movies, chat lots and just relax a bunch at home. I'm really girly, and like the color pink. I am easy-going and open-minded, and hope to meet someone who is the same! I use Skype, if you're into that. :p

I'd love to meet new friends, or even find someone who is looking for a sibling. I'd love to have a sister :)
Contact me if you want to chat~!

Hey Hina,

Our group is pretty mixed, but most are geeky, and we have several artists of various stripes. I have a light RP sim called Eastwilde on Willow Wisp Isle that's loosely modern fantasy anime and Korean drama themed. We do a lot OOC, though. Mostly, it's just a place for us to hang out and have fun. You're quite welcome to come hang out. I'm EST, but our group is all over the world as far as time zones, go.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.